MIED has launched a project under “Support to National Capacity Building to Realize Girls’ Right to Education in Gilgit Baltistan” . Under the project MIED Management is looking for a competent and experienced Consultant (s) and a Lead Consultant for its Education Project in District Ghanche under “Support to National Capacity Building to Realize Girls’ Right to Education in Gilgit Baltistan”.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Post Graduate Professional Degree in Education
- Minimum 10 years in planning and conducting training programmes for Teachers, HTs and SMCs
ToR of the Consultancy is as Follows:
- Develop Training Manual on School Leadership & Management for HTs for 2 days training sessions;
- Develop Training Manual on Pedagogy and Subject Content on Maths and Science based on the TNA for 4 days training sessions;
- Develop Training Manual for SMCs training on SDP development, SMCs role in school improvement
- Share the training manuals with MIED for feedback and enrich it accordingly
- Facilitate the team in developing activities, materials and daily session plans;
- Conduct HTs training sessions (2 days in 2 events ) to all 51 Head teachers of project schools;
- Conduct Teachers training sessions (4 days in 4 events ) to all 102 teachers of project schools;
- Conduct SMCs training sessions (2 days in 4 events ) to all 51 SMCs of project schools;
- Develop a comprehensive report after the completion of the Teachers Training sessions.
Final date for submission of Expression of Interest with CV by COB on 13th May 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the selection
Process. Please submit your CVs on line. Emails are as follows: